10.12.10

Lebanese Dream

Here is the moment I fell in love with Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad:



It was in a Vogue shoot that Cheryl Cole took part in this year, taken from the S/S 2010 Murad collection, entitled, quite appropriately, Officer's Muse. I can go on and on about why I love this dress, but I think its sheer tones, and mixing of the transparent and the translucent, speak for itself. Not to mention its glittering silver accents which make it seem as though the dress was made for Cheryl. Having seen this I remember looking up the whole collection and finding that it was not just this dress that represented a one-off hit for the designer. Other highlights for me included:

Zuhair Murad, S/S 2010, Officer's Muse


As above

His S/S 2011 Ready to Wear collection was also not a disappointment and he has taken prime position as one of my favourite designers. For more information and to see some simply stunning designs, visit  http://www.zuhairmurad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...