25.5.11

Last of the summer sun

































We have been promised a rainy weekend so this is me taking advantage of today's (possibly last) hot summer sun. The shoes are the wedges I bought yesterday by the way-very comfortable despite the height on them, although the straps dig in a little too much and they could probably do with a bit of wearing in. Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!

PS-If you have a few minutes and are non-Bulgarian I would love it if you could take 2 minutes to fill out my survey for my Masters final project which is all about Bulgarian women's fashion-it doesn't matter if you don't know anything about it, all that matters is your input: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZYTL5MH. Today I got some wonderful news which might mean that this project could really take off and so I am very excited and happy to be doing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...