29.6.11

New In: Last Minute Summer Buys

It's been way too long again lovely readers but the last week has been a frenzy of organising my life and working on my final MA project, all in preparation for my two and a half month absence from London town. And I. cannot. wait. I've grown tired of London lately and I'm ready to spend my last summer as a free person/lowly student taking photos, living life in the sun and making some lasting memories. So I am excited to be leaving. Which brings me to my quick and last minute Primark dash today where I picked up the following items:
































I've been looking for some of these friendship type bracelets for ages and the pair shown here was only around £1, although I'm sure you could pick up some really cool and more interesting designs at a market or something like that. The ring is very bling and looks pretty flashy on (although I'm still looking for a nice knuckle ring so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!). And the clutch is simply gorgeous-big enough so as to be able to fit all my stuff in but also versatile in terms of colour and it also has a handy strap which you can use to carry it. I think I made some girls very pissed off today as I dived for the last one of those...

I'm also very excited to show you the finished photos from a shoot I did on Saturday with a very talented photographer and a designer whose clothes I have fallen in love with....the photos aren't quite ready yet but for now, here's a sneaky preview....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...