15.11.11

H&M Spring 2012

As a huge fan of H&M, I was excited to check out their spring 2012 collection which has been popping up on a few websites. Neutrals, whites and beiges are the focus of the colour palette, with nice bright hues to get you in that spring/summer mood (once the time comes around again!). Although this collection is slightly more minimalist than what I'd expect from H&M, I really love the colourful pieces, especially the lime-green dress and the sky-blue jumpsuit. I can't wait to shop these pieces when they hit the stores, although I'm sure that the biggest piece of H&M news that everyone is excited about is the impending launch of the Versace x H&M collection which drops on Thursday. Who is going to be setting up camp?!






2 comments:

  1. Нямам търпение да излезе по магазините! Страхотни са нещата!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...