27.2.12

Oscars Best Dressed

It's that time of the year again, when seeing who wore what on the red carpet at the Oscars is almost as important as who won what. Although I didn't stay up to watch the event, I loved having a look through some of the pictures of the stars from last night. So, here is my list of the night's best-dressed and what they wore. Apparently I seem to have picked out only black or white dresses (apart from J-Lo's) - I have no idea why this is but I just think that all of these outfits have such a classic perfection to them. Gwyneth's is a personal favourite of mine, which reminds me a lot of Charlotte Simpson's designs which I saw and fell in love with at the recent LCF MA Graduate show. The cape is a distinct and interesting addition to her outfit and really makes her stand out from the crowd.

Pictures via Getty Images

Angelina in Atelier Versace
Gwyneth in Tom Ford
J-Lo in Zuhair Murad
Mila in Elie Saab
Rooney in Givenchy
Rose in Vivienne Westwood 
Tina in Carolina Herrera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...