8.3.12

Juicy Couture x Fifi Lapin

Hot pink, bunny masks, cupcakes and funky beats were the order of the day at the cute and funky Juicy Couture x Fifi Lapin event last night. As someone who was a bit clueless about the brand before, I was pleasantly surprised by their new collection, which has a much more summery/LA vibe feel to it (you may remember the campaign from this post). Bright colours and bold patterns were a staple of the collection, which I thought blended well its laid-back California vibe with the refined silhouettes and cuts of the garments. The dresses and bags were my favourites, especially a cute yellow number with flowers (pictured below). I was impressed and I think this collection would just sit perfectly with a hot and bright summer's day. Of course there was a lot more than just the clothes to gawk at - Juicy treated us with specially-made Fifi Lapin cup-cakes, mojitos and a photo-booth with an inbuilt wind machine which caught me somewhat by surprise (see my photo-booth pictures below). A thoroughly enjoyable evening!















All photos taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...