11.6.12

Summer 2012: On my Wishlisht

If you saw my guest post for Vsichko za Jenata (Everything for the Woman) a few days back, you will have noticed that I compiled a few of my favourite must-have items for the coming summer months. Well, here is something similar, only this time, the below items are definitely on my list to get before I officially start my holiday in 10 days time.



1. Cat Eye Sunnies - Retro chic and a must-have for this summer

2. Pastel yellow Jeans (or maybe mint green, pink...you get the idea) - Anything pastel-coloured is definitely top of my list this summer and coloured denim does just the trick

3. Straw Trilby - So chic and easy to throw on with a casual outfit, I don't know why I've never owned one of these before

4. Hi-Lo Dress - Dresses with variable lengths are going to be a hot trend for the summer and I fully intent to get my hands on one too! This grey/white one is the perfect neutral shade

5. Neon Necklace - I love this season's neon trend and I think that a statement necklace such as this one is a great way of embracing it. This particular one is from Zara

6. Capped Pumps - Another Zara staple which looks so chic and yet makes a statement. Really want to get my hands on a pair of these shoes, which would go perfectly with a cute evening dress

7. Half-Moon Nails - OK, not so much of an item as a trend which I've wanted to try for some time now, but have yet to find the perfect stickers to achieve the desired effect

8. Neon Pumps - Another neon moment. Ever since I saw Ashley from Ring My Bell in a similar pair, I've wanted something like them (and she really does wear them fabulously)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...