18.6.12

Summer Caftans

For those days when the weather just won't make its mind up, I love throwing on a carefree caftan/shirt for something quick and easy to wear. I don't shop in Tommy Hilfiger a lot, but I really loved this piece from their recent Promise Collection, which supports communities throughout Africa. The collection was unlike anything I'd seen in the shops and featured colourful prints and quirky dresses, tops and shorts for men and women. The best part is, it all goes towards a good cause. The only problem I have with this item is that it's slightly flimsy and creases easily (as you can see on the photos), but other than that it makes a great summer addition, and can be worn loose or belted (as I have done here).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...