28.11.10

Primark Project

So, last week's assignment was to take a Primark dress given to us in class and do something 'interesting' with it...since I've just bought a new camera and didn't really want to write anything, I decided to do something visual with the dress. The main concept was minimalism and the 'less is more' simplicity of having one item which you can wear one way but when it's combined with different accessories, can change into something totally different every time. Not sure how successfully this actually relates to the images that I produced and also, due to my limited resources I had to model the dress myself, but here is what I came up with: 










It was an interesting exercise to be given such a simple item of clothing and to see what each individual interpretation comes up with. Just another day in the life of a fashion student :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...