9.12.10

She is Frank

I'm going through a few blog layout changes, just trying to figure out the best way to present all this fashion info, so please bear with me while I work this out :) Meanwhile, I'd like to share with you a photographer who I recently discovered, and whose work I admire. Introducing She is Frank:









These are a few of my favourite images taken from the She is Frank blog (http://www.blog.sheisfrank.com/) and I've got to say, I really love the colours and composition of the shots, as well as the way some of the photos have a vintage, old-school feel about them. Photography at its best. The concepts of the shoots are also innovative and so I would definitely recommend checking out the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...