2.2.11

Stormy skies








Shirt: Primark, Shorts: ASOS, Boots: H&M
Finally, the knitted shorts make their debut, a few days overdue. The weather in London is getting to that stage where I'm starting to forget what sunshine looks like unfortunately, but hey ho, at least I can marvel at all the spring displays in the shop windows and hope that warmer weather will soon be on its way. Although I was skeptical towards knitted shorts in the beginning, they are quite comfortable although maybe a little awkward when trying to figure out a top that goes. I've paired mine with a sheer shirt I bought in Primark recently-really nice but don't know how many washes it'll last...So, for now, happy mid-week and bundle up :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG this outfit is pretty awesome,!
    'm following you,!!

    xxx aLeee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...