15.5.11

Dreamy

































Finally, I got this type of skirt that I have wanted for absolute ages! I can't remember where I saw them first, maybe it was on the catwalks for S/S 2011, but after that a few started to crop up on the high street and I was intent on getting one. Also, finally the weather was warm enough to allow for such items to be worn. If anyone wants something similar (and these skirts are going to be a big hit for the summer), I would recommend having a look at all those cheap shops that sell material and clothes around the Soho area of London, simply because high street prices for a skirt like this are pretty steep. Mango's version of this very same skirt costs in the region of £60-£70, whereas mine I got from a little store called Miss London on Oxford Street for £30. Very retro and very dreamy indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...