13.5.11

Filler

Blogger has finally decided to get its systems up and running again, and so I want to show you guys the amazing work that the graphic design team who helped me with my latest project did. My task was to come up with an original concept for a magazine, website or book which not only had to be justified and viable, but also had to be designed to a high standard. Let's just say that graphic design isn't my strong point and so I had the help of some amazing guys in the US who helped me to realise the concept I had for the magazine which I thought up. You have already seen the shoot that I did for the magazine here, so now I am going to show you the cover, the title page for the shoot, an idea for a features page and a shopping page. I really think they did an amazing job and can't thank them enough for all the hard work and time they took out of their already busy schedules in order to help me out! Enjoy :)

Idea for a feature

Cover

Title page for the shoot


Shopping page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...