1.8.11

Going awol...

I'm finally in the land of the summer sun and this explains my blogging hiatus since lack of internet + forgetting bits and pieces = a not very productive blog. I will try and do a few posts this week but will unfortunately be mostly lacking in the blogging department until September when I am back in the UK with good internet access. For now, I leave you with a picture of the asymetric Zara heels I have been wanting for ages and finally found in the sales in Frankfurt. I wanted them in black but they only had them in white, but oh well. They're the perfect summer colour, don't you think?

Image from www.fashionablej.blogspot.com (since this isn't the picture of my actual shoes because mu luggage has been all over the place and they're not with me right now)

1 comment:

  1. Strahotni sa, a kak me e qd samo che tolkova gi otlagah i nai-nakraq veche gi nqma....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...