2.8.11

Turquoise Tales

Finally managed to do an outfit post today in this gorgeous weather. Not too cold and not too hot-the perfect debut for this turquoise dress/shirt given to me by a friend. Apparently pets seem to follow me around whenever I'm in some sort of park, as you can see from this really overly enthusiastic dog. Also my beloved H&M basket bag has now broken beyond repair so if any Bulgarians have suggestions of where to buy a similar summery bag please let me know! I really can't wait to share on here all the amazing people I'm in the process of meeting for my MA final project, it's really going well and I hope to do a few teaser posts about it soon like this one you might have read. Off to Plovdiv tomorrow to meet some more people tomorrow, so hopefully some nice pictures will follow!












11 comments:

  1. Wow, are these taken in the U.S?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/8/11 22:45

    'Apparently pets seem to follow me around whenever I'm in some sort of park, as you can see from this really overly enthusiastic dog'

    That dog is clearly running away from you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/8/11 22:46

    Really? Genuinely surprised! The architecture is Harvard-esque.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, I used two different names there...both me! Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Michael: Yes, Bulgaria it is :) It has some beautiful landscapes and architecture

    @ Anonymous: That's a very good observation you've made there, however there are some photos where the dog is literally on top of me but those weren't very flattering so I decided not to upload them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's surprisingly nice. I went to St. Cyricus Island in 2006 because my hairdresser/barber actually owned a holiday home there, for free! That was excellent. It's one of those countries that is maybe underrated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U ARE WONDERFUL GIRL. GLAD I MET u

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/8/11 23:06

    can`t wait to meet you! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. me too, should be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...