22.11.11

Glossybox Novemer 2011

So, thanks to the Motel Rocks/Glossybox blogger event from a couple of weeks back, which you may remember from this post, the lovely Glossybox ladies were kind enough to send all us bloggers a complimentary Glossybox for November. I've heard of Glossybox before but I was a bit hazy on the details of how it works, so basically, you subscribe to Glossybox and they send you a box of goodies every month which are sample-sized and, ultimately, might tempt you into buying the full-sized product if you happen to have liked it. My initial impression was that I was impressed by the packaging-pink and girly and the perfect pick-me-up to arrive on a dreary November morning. Then there is the anticipation of what will be inside. As far as I can tell, each month's Glossybox contains slight variations, meaning not everyone will get exactly the same things inside for each given month. In this month's Glossybox, I found: Nail Rocks nail foils, a sample of the perfume from Illamasqua, bath salts, a hand cream and a moisturiser. Everything seemed pretty decent in size too, especially the moisturiser and the salts. Given the fact that I have never tried nail foils, this is yet another point from me for Glossybox (I'm intrigued and will hopefully put them on at some point next week and show you!). All in all, after being a little sceptical about the Glossybox idea, I really liked what was in the box and I think that they are products I would genuinely use in the future. I'm not sure if I will become a regular subscriber, since I really don't use too many products (e.g. creams and hair products), but I think that this is a really great idea for getting people introduced to brands and products that they haven't tried before, and may end up really liking.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...