11.12.11

All that Glitters

The Christmas party season is officially upon us, and this is what I wore to my first night of festive dancing/eating. You may remember this dress from my festive purchases from this post, it's from New Look and was on sale for £20 (pretty good given its original price of £40). I think it's probably one of my favourite party dresses ever - the sequins are not those really huge tacky ones that you sometimes get on dresses of this sort, and the colour is a gorgeous gun-metal hue which, again, is not too OTT. My shoes are from New Look as well and are surprisingly comfortable despite the 5 inch heel, and the earrings are from one of those shops I had forgotten existed but I actually love - Republic. What have you guys been wearing for the party season?





2 comments:

  1. Merci, i na men mi e edna ot lubimite - suzdava koledno nastroenie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...