29.11.11

New In: The Festive Season

The festivities of Christmas are nearly upon us, and, whilst I haven't been doing that much shopping, I seem to have accumulated a bunch of items which I've picked up here and there to get me ready for the party season. The shoes from New Look are slightly different to the ones I have, but the basic T-bar, high heel is the same, and the Motel Rocks dress was a very kind gift as a result of the bloggers event which you may remember from this post (please note, my Motel Rocks dress is called the Lesley dress and has a slightly different back to the one in this picture). The guys at Motel Rocks have also been kind enough to offer all my readers 15% off, using the code that you will find on the right-hand side of the page, so what are you waiting for? What have you bought for the festive season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...