3.12.10

I'm in a snood mood

Oasis, £18

Oasis, £20

Oasis, £22
There is sequin detailing on this item which may not be visible on this picture

Oasis, £18

Oasis, £20
I've seen a few of these tube scarves around recently in the shops and I love how snug they feel and look. It's a bit of a glorified scarf really, with the only difference being that its got no ends because it is sewn into a loop. However, if like me you try and go wrapped up so tightly so as to not get any cold air in anywhere they are, all in all, the perfect addition to the winter wardrobe. Apparently they're called snoods. This I did not know but I like that word a lot, I think it sounds perfect for the cosiness that these scarves radiate. The ones above are all from Oasis which I think offers the best variety in terms of colour, style and knit for these items, as you can see. Other than that,  here is my pick of the best around at the moment on the high street:
Accessorize, £22
Accessorize, £22






H&M, £12.99
River Island, £24.99



French Connection, £50

H&M, £7.99

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...