28.9.11

Little Moments & Acquisitions

1. Cool skirt from Topshop I hope to show you soon in an outfit post....

2. Everyone needs a little piece of Chanel-no.159 FIRE is my colour of choice





3. Timberland boat shoes I designed at the Timberland press day you may remember from this post.



4. Cocktails on warm autumn evenings



5. The end of a great summer and the start of a beautiful autumn





6. Topshop Infrared lipstick-the perfect hue for a fading post-summer tan...


7. The amazing STOP newspaper, created by my wonderful MA Fashion Journalism classmates & myself. If you didn't manage to pick up a copy at LFW, you can read the magazine online here. You can also like us on Facebook here. You'll find lots of quirky pieces, interviews, shoots and the like and I am pleased to say that we managed to pull off an amazing piece of work as a class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...