6.12.11

Currently obsessing over...

Peter Pan collars. I never thought that something so seemingly insignificant in a shirt or a top could actually be so cool and creative. These funky collars are everywhere in the shops at the moment, and here is a selection of my favourites from the web:









A last-minute trip to Primark therefore pleasantly surprised me, as I found a whole range of shirts and tops with this kind of collar, and especially with lots of intricate beading, which I absolutely adore even more than the shape of the collar. So here are details from my two latest purchases which I hope to be able to show you in an outfit post soon:





PS If you haven't done so already, I would love it if you could show some support for my book by liking the fan page here. Thank you in advance!

PPS If you would also like to follow Straight Up Style on Facebook, please 'like' here. Shameless plugging, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...